Tuesday, December 29, 2009

God, My Cats And Me

I journal about my cats almost every day.

From that wondrous moment when I opened Susie's and Deliah's carrying crate and they both stumbled into my life, I have been writing
about them in awe of the inspiration and joy they bring.

Today, almost the last of 2009, I realize that there are cat owners, cat lovers and cat people who share what I've learned, who have experienced not only the joy of cats but their gift of calm and spiritual awareness. Our connections to our cats can become a connection to a sphere of energy and inspiration far greater than ourselves. This is the wonder.

I hope this blog provides the circuitry needed to connect and ignite this cumulative energy. Against our limited human view of a terribly flawed world, a cat's keen vision illuminates the pieces of hope hidden in its dark corners.

1 comment: