Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blessed by My Cats

Do not forget the works of the Lord!


I will never forget God's hand in our adopting Deliah and Susie. Having never been a cat owner before, it was odd that I was "inspired" to get a cat. It became even odder when I got two. A lot of people would be moved by these two little kittens' rescue from a kill shelter and miss seeing my own rescue. Their lives have touched mine divinely--with delight, with dedication and two bedmates! God holds delightful surprises for each of us in even the littlest of miracles.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderous world of cats. I've never been without a cat in my life. In fact, my first companion was Suki, who I shared stories and my bottle of milk (when mom wasn't watching). From Suki I learned about unselfish devotion and tenderness as she cared over her kittens, even adopting a grand-kitty when a young new mother cat didn't know how to care for it. It seems that Susie and Deliah are giving you some special experiences as well.~ Anita

    ReplyDelete